Skip to content
AirPods model identification
If your device has iOS 14 or later, try this method:
- Select Settings > Bluetooth
- Find your AirPods in the list
- Tap the info button next to the AirPods
- Read the model number
Don't have iOS 14 or can't find the number according to the instructions above? Try this.
- Connect AirPods to your device
- Select Settings > General > About
- Find your AirPods in the list (make sure the case lid is open)
- Tap and find the model number
Recognize the AirPods generation.
- The 1st generation AirPods are models A1523 and A1722 (the 1st generation charging case is model A1602);
- The 2nd generation AirPods are the A2032 and A2031 models.