RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- A privileged Buyer has the right to withdraw from a contract concluded with the Seller through the Store, subject to § 8 of the Regulations, within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the date:
- on which the Priority Buyer acquired possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and designated by the Priority Buyer acquired possession of the goods;
- on which the Priority Buyer has acquired possession of the last item or on which a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the Priority Buyer, has acquired possession of the last item in the case of a contract involving the transfer of ownership of multiple items which are delivered separately.
- In order for a privileged Buyer to exercise his right of withdrawal he must inform the Seller, using the data specified in § 2 of the Regulations, of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or information sent by e-mail).
- The privileged Buyer may use the model withdrawal form located at the end of the Regulations, but it is not mandatory.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the privileged Buyer to send information concerning the exercise of his right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
- In the case of withdrawal from the concluded contract, the Seller shall return to the privileged Buyer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivery of goods (except for additional costs resulting from the chosen by the privileged Buyer method of delivery other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed about the decision of the privileged Buyer to exercise his right of withdrawal.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same means of payment used by the Priority Buyer in the original transaction, unless the Priority Buyer agrees otherwise, in which case the Priority Buyer shall not incur any fees in connection with such refund.
- The seller may withhold reimbursement until it has received the goods or until it has been provided with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
- The Seller asks to return the goods to the address: Poznańska 5B Street, 62-081 Przeźmierowo immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the privileged Buyer informed the Seller about withdrawal from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the priority buyer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- Preferred Buyer shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- In the event that a refund is required for a transaction made by a Preferred Buyer with a payment card, the Seller will make the refund to the bank account assigned to that payment card.
For safety, health and hygiene reasons, the goods are delivered in sealed packaging. For the same reasons, if the package is opened after the delivery of the goods to the privileged Buyer, pursuant to Article 38(5) of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, the privileged Buyer loses the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance, as referred to in § 7 of the Regulations.